# Discover the Secret Football Betting Systems
Quite often you see football betting systems advertised as winning 90% of the bets that they suggest. Usually this high strike rate is achieved by looking at the results in a selective period. Lets look at an example:
A football betting system wins 10 from 11 bets in January, 9 from 11 bets in February, 3 from 12 bets in March and 2 from 14 in April. All up it wins 24 from 48 bets over the 4 months. However the system is marketed using only the results for January and February, and thus the seller can claim 19 winners from 22 picks.
Armed with this knowledge, you should demand that a system be provided with at least 2 years results. However even systems with 2 years of winning picks fail one they hit the market. The reason for this is simple - what was once a closely guarded secret is now out in the open, being used by hundred, if not thousands of bettors. Any value that existed before publication, has disappeared.
Does this mean that football systems will never work? Does this mean that you are doomed for failure in your quest for football profits? The answer is Yes - if you continue to buy the systems being peddled on the open market.
However there is a type of football system that can make you a profit. This football betting system has been highly researched, and hidden trends found that can be exploited. However the creator realises that if this is released to the public, it will soon stop making a profit.
So instead of selling the system to thousands, the picks highlighted by the system are made accessible to a small group of people. These systems can be hard to find, and the groups that use them can be hard to break into. However they are they only way you will make a profit from **[ทีเด็ดบอลแม่นๆ](https://ufa800daily.com/ทีเด็ดฟุตบอล/)** systems.
So the next time you see football betting systems for sale, don't be tempted. They will not generate long term profits. Be warned that some of these systems can be quite expensive, and come with a promise that only limited copies of the system will be sold. You should take this with a pinch of salt, as there is no one and nothing to stop the creator selling 10 times the promised amount of copies.
It is important to learn about the standard types of bets and how the field of betting works before starting to bet. Given below is a list of common types of bets.
* Straight Wager: It is a single bet on one result. It is available on head-to-head matchups with money lines, point spreads, and totals. A better can either wage on the "side" or "total" of the game.
* Totals: Totals are also known as overs and unders. Totals is a type of betting opportunity given to bettors where they can bet that the final score of a game would be either over the bookmaker's posted total or below it. The winner is ascertained by adding the final score of both the teams.
* Halftime: This football bet is a gambling wager placed during the halftime or intermission. This bet is usually placed in addition to a straight bet. This is a safer bet as the bettor is able to make an informed choice before taking a risk.
* Money Line Wager: In this type of a bet, a bettor bets some money to win $100, or bets $100 to win the plus spread on the underdog. This means that when the bettor places a bet of $100 on an underdog with a +200, he can win back $100 plus an additional $200. A bettor will have to pay more if he is betting on a favorite. For instance, -250 would cost $250 to win $100. A bettor can create a National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) money line wager on his favorite team from any number of different sports betting sources.
* Parlays: A parlay, also known as accumulator, is a single bet that connects two or more individual wagers. It is dependent on all those wagers winning together. It is safer than placing each individual bet separately and there are higher pay-offs. This is because the difficulty of hitting it is much higher.