# Q1 2022 - Mindshare Committee Quarterly Update
## Help Wanted
## Team Updates
### CommOps Team
* Community Blog Activity
* 15 posts in January
* 18 posts in February
* 17 posts in March
### Community Outreach Revamp
* The Ambassadors had a Kick-Off call on March 31st. There is another schedule for April 28th at 3PM UTC. Join us!
* Continued work on restructuring docs under CommOps and update content.
* Presentation at DevConf.cz 2022
### Council Representative
* The Fedora Council is working on Fedora's 3 year strategy. Anyone is welcome to participate in the conversation!
* Double our contributor base
* Increase our mindshare in Linux ecosystem
* Improve our accessibility
### Design Team
* The Fedora 36 artwork is complete and ready, created by Madeline Peck & Micah Denn and the first release wallpaper process Madeline has managed :)
* We had our first ever default wallpaper test day and it went really well and we had a lot of participants and contributions: https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/f36-wallpaper-test-day-thursday-march-31/37897
* Intern Jess Chitas is in the finishing stages of the new Nest mascot: https://pagure.io/design/issue/807#comment-788418
* We have a new tablecloth design for the events box completed and sent to the vendor, and a new banner design upcoming: https://pagure.io/design/issue/808
* Almost complete on the Fedora Workstation website redesign, we have a strong start on IoT, progress has been made on the website revamp design: https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/fedora-workstation-front-page-revamp-first-cut-looking-for-feedback/37169/18
### Docs Team
* Pinged pbokoc
### Internationalization Team
* Fedora i18n team has implemented 4 Change proposals for Fedora Linux 36 release
* Fedora Linux 36 i18n test week [event](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2022-03-08_I18N_Test_Day#Fedora_36_Test_Day_Report) has been successfully completed.
### Translations Team
### Magazine Team
* A [five-year-old request](https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-theme/issue/11) to add some more social media links was closed. Links to the Fedora Project's [YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/fedoraproject/videos) channel, [Matrix](https://chat.fedoraproject.org/) channel and [Discourse](https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/) Forum have been added to the list of social media links in the upper-right corner of the Fedora Magazine website.
* A [request to add a Lightbox plugin](https://pagure.io/fedoramagazine-theme/issue/39) so that enlarged versions of images could be viewed by clicking on them was also closed.
### Mentored Projects
* Fedora Project is paticipating in Outreachy May 2022 cohort. Projects are listed on the [Outreachy website](https://www.outreachy.org/apply/project-selection/#fedora).
* Unfortunately, Fedora Project was not accepted in GSoC 2022. We weren’t aware of the requirement of having atleast 3 projects listed even before the org is accepted. We would be better prepared for future participations
* We had our first Fedora Mentor Summit on April 1st and 2nd. It was a successful event and [video recordings](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCu3dBgtA6g&list=PL0x39xti0_65QiQfG3g3uSvWYkRsKkxzq) are already posted on our [youtube channel](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnIfca4LPFVn8-FjpPVc1ow).
### Mindshare Committee
* Coordination of the upcoming Fedora Linux 36 Release Party. You're invited, don't forget to register!
### Websites & Apps Team
* The Websites Revamp Stakeholder team is actively coming up with design mockups for the Fedora Workstation and Server spins, getting them reviewed from the wider community and working on improving them.
* The Websites and Apps Objective Co-leads team has successfully completed refining the action items for the expected outcomes and outputs for the Fedora Council objective and would be continually getting updates.
* The Websites and Apps Engineering team has started with establishing processes for technical, management and operational aspects of the team and has documented those duly to ensure that they are reproducible.
* Akashdeep Dhar, the council representative of the council objective, has provided progress updates on a Fedora Council meeting and to the wider community in the form of an article posted on community blog.
### Podcast Team
* pinged podcast channel
### Marketing Team
## Mindshare Updates from the Fedora Community Action and Impact Coordinator (FCAIC)
## Thanks, we'll see you online!
Thank you for reading this edition of the Mindshare Committee Quarterly Report. We will publish our next report sometime in the beginning of August. Feel free to join us in the #fedora-mindshare chat on IRC/Element and drop by the Mindshare weekly meetings.