title: CPE Weekly status email
tags: CPE Weekly, email
# CPE Weekly: 2021-02-26
If you would like to see this report and toggle to the section you are most interested in, I would suggest visiting this link https://hackmd.io/8iV7PilARSG68Tqv8CzKOQ?view and use the header bar on your left to skip to where you want to go!
## Initiative FYI Links
Initiatives repo here: https://pagure.io/cpe/initiatives-proposal
2021 Quarterly Planning timetable here: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/time_tables/ so you know when I need it in by to review it.
Details on initiative requesting/how to work with us on new projects here: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/initiatives/
I hope you all enjoyed DevConf.cz last week! There were some great talks and I am looking forward to catching up on the ones I unfortunately missed when they are posted in a few weeks!
Also if you missed the CentOS Dojo at FOSDEM, you can watch all talks on the CentOS YouTube channel here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuRtbOXpVDjC7RkMYSy-gk47s5vZyKPbt
## Project Updates
*The below updates are pulled directly from our CPE team call we have every week.*
* We are now in F34 freeze! All changes to frozen hosts take 2 +1s
* Bodhi updates-testing activated for F34
* Fedscm-admin work started on default branches
* Openh264 repos are hosted on Cisco CDN
* User migration script has been successfully re-run
* Lots of docs updates - check out the docs section for more information https://noggin-aaa.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
* PR opened for changes to docs to add pkinit to docs to allow applicable certs be shipped for packages but it seems fedora-packager Fedora package has to be built with the change applied https://pagure.io/fedora-packager/pull-request/166
* If you are experiencing any issues with your application authenticating with Noggin, please reach out to the team on IRC channel #fedora-aaa
* The work tracker for this project can be found here https://github.com/orgs/fedora-infra/projects/6
* And please report any issues you find in the repo https://github.com/fedora-infra/noggin
## CentOS Updates
* CentOS CI updated OCP to 4.6.17
* Rolled out security fixes to ci.centos.org Jenkins and cert update
### CentOS Stream
* Documentation updated on the shortened CentOS Linux -> CentOS Stream conversion, see the demo here https://asciinema.org/a/393875
* CentOS Extras is now separately delivered for Stream and Linux
* CentOS Stream 8 container images are published now to quay.io
## Team Info
The Community Platform Engineering group, or CPE for short, is the Red Hat team combining IT and release engineering from Fedora and CentOS. Our goal is to keep core servers and services running and maintained, build releases, and other strategic tasks that need more dedicated time than volunteers can give.
See our wiki page here for more information:https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/
As always, feedback is welcome, and we will continue to look at ways to improve the delivery and readability of this weekly report.
Have a great weekend!