# Falco Community Call
### Who joined
- Thomas Labarussias ([@Issif](https://github.com/Issif))
- POP ([@danpopsd](https://github.com/danpopsd))
- Leonardo Grasso ([@leogr](https://github.com/leogr))
- Rajakavitha Kodhandapani([@Rajie](https://github.com/Rajakavitha1))
- Scott Nichols ([n3wscott](https://github.com/n3wscott))
- Spencer Krum ([nibalizer](https://github.com/nibalizer))
- Leonardo Di Donato ([leodido](https://github.com/leodido))
- Loris Degioanni ([ldegio](https://github.com/ldegio))
- Jonah Jones ([jonahjon](https://github.com/jonahjon))
- Stefan Uygur ([ostendali](https://github.com/ostendali))
- Magno Logan ([magnologan](https://github.com/magnologan))
- Radhika Puthiyetath ([radhikapc](https://github.com/radhikapc))
- Lorenzo Fontana ([fntlnz](https://github.com/fntlnz))
- Angelo Puglisi ([deepskyblue86](https://github.com/deepskyblue86))
- Balasundaram ([balasu](https://github.com/balasu))
### This week highlights
- Falco 0.27.0 is out!
- [Blog post](https://falco.org/blog/falco-0.27.0-a.k.a.-the-happy-2021-release/)
- [Helm chart](https://github.com/falcosecurity/charts/tree/falco-1.7.1/falco) updated
- New website :point_right: https://falco.org/
- with versioned documentation (e.g. https://v0-26.falco.org/)!
- Libraries and drivers' sources donation
* blog pos about Falcosidekick + Kubeless
* Scott has improved his PoC with Knative
- Helm for Falco + Falcosidekick:
* Falcosidekick is now a dependency in Falco Helm chart, we can deploy them together. If Falcosidekick is not enabled, a message is printed for promoting it.
- Falco+Sidekick demoed at Red Hat Openshift Commons.
- [youtube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0qZW_xf2ew), demo at the end (~:52)
- This is in the homepage now!
- (leodido) Driverkit 0.3.0 is out
- Build Falco drivers for GKE 4.15 and 5.4 kernels using the ubuntu-generic builder
- Fixes for (debian) kernels 5.10
- (leodido) Doxygen docs
- falcosecurity.dev as perhaps a place for this
- improve CONTRIBUTING guidelines
- Leo/POP show you how to contribute to Falco (youtube)
- **MC Next Call**:
- **Next Release**:
> You can find previous meeting notes [here](https://github.com/falcosecurity/community/tree/master/meeting-notes).