# 2022-11-03 NumPy Newcomers' Hour
- Time: 12:00 pm UTC
- Join the meeting via Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82563808729?pwd=ZFU3Z2dMcXBGb05YemRsaGE1OW5nQT09
(To dial in, find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kKJh3Vl8D)
- [NumPy community events calendar](https://scientific-python.org/calendars/)
- [Community meetings notes archive](https://github.com/numpy/archive/tree/main/community_meetings)
- [Triage meetings notes archive](https://github.com/numpy/archive/tree/master/triage_meetings)
- [Documentation team meetings notes archive](https://github.com/numpy/archive/tree/main/docs_team_meetings)
- **Next meeting:** November 17, 2022 at 8:00 UTC
**Code of Conduct**
The NumPy Steering Council has made a strong commitment to creating an open, inclusive, and positive community.
All attendees of NumPy community events must adhere to the NumPy Code of Conduct (https://numpy.org/code-of-conduct/).
If you see violations, take a screenshot, intervene in a respectful manner, and report it to the CoC Committee via email. For more information, refer to the Reporting Guidelines section on https://numpy.org/code-of-conduct/.
**Present** *(add your name and GitHub handle)*:
(*Feel free to add items for discussion to this agenda!*)
* Introductions (your name, a few words about your experience as a NumPy user/contributor, and a fun fact about you).
* Questions, comments, suggestions.
### MEETING NOTES
Take a survey at the end of the meeting (it will/should open in a new browser tab).
### Helpful resources
- [Contributing to NumPy](https://numpy.org/devdocs/dev/index.html)
- [Building the documentation](https://numpy.org/devdocs/dev/howto_build_docs.html)
- [Building from source](https://numpy.org/devdocs/user/building.html)
- [Using gitpod for NumPy development](https://numpy.org/devdocs/dev/development_gitpod.html)
### Let's connect and keep the conversation going!
Join the NumPy contributor community **Slack workspace**: https://join.slack.com/t/numpy-team/shared_invite/zt-1gokbq56s-bvEpo10Ef7aHbVtVFeZv2w
Sign up to the NumPy **mailing list**: mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/numpy-discussion
Subscribe to the NumPy **YouTube** channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/NumPy_team
Follow us on **Twitter**: [@numpy_team](https://twitter.com/numpy_team)
Follow us on **LinkedIn**: https://www.linkedin.com/company/numpy/
Remember to archive this file in [github.com/numpy/archive/newcomers_meetings](https://github.com/numpy/archive/tree/main/newcomers_meetings)