This document has two sets of instructions. The first one shows how to use Launch Kit on **mainnet**. For this, the `0x-launch-kit-backend` needs to be started, and the `0x-launch-kit-frontend` has to be runnning pointing to the backend. The later instructions show how to test Launch Kit with a local **ganache** Ethereum node. We include this as a fallback plan in case there's a problem with the mainnet instructions.
# Using mainnet
1. In a terminal, go to your [0x-launch-kit-backend](https://github.com/0xProject/0x-launch-kit-backend) clone, and use this as your `.env` file:
After that, start the server with `yarn start:ts`.
2. In another terminal, go to your [0x-launch-kit-frontend](https://github.com/0xProject/0x-launch-kit-frontend) clone project directory, checkout the `erc721` branch and use the following as your `.env` file:
After that, run `yarn start`. A tab should open at `http://localhost:3001/erc721`.
3. Connect Metamask to mainnet and select an account that has some [Axies](https://axieinfinity.com/). Go to **My Collectibles** and you should be able to see them and put them up for sale.
# Using ganache
1. Create a `docker-compose.yml` file with this contents:
and run `docker-compose up`.
2. In another terminal, go to the `0x-launch-kit-frontend` directory, , checkout the `erc721` branch and use this as your `.env` file:
After that, run `yarn start`. A tab should open in `http://localhost:3001/erc721`.
3. Connect metamask to `localhost:8545` and use `concert load couple harbor equip island argue ramp clarify fence smart topic` as your mnemonic. The first account should have five mocked NFTs and the second account should have the other three.